Group Financial Controller
The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the day to day running and management of the finance function.
My client is a UK subsidiary of a global logistics firm. The business unit turnover is approximately £300 million and is headquartered in West London. This is a critical role for the business as they look towards future growth.
The role of Group Financial Controller will have overall responsibility of the finance team. It is an all encompassing, senior management position.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage the finance team
- Oversee the group's statutory reporting obligations
- Manage key senior relationships across the business to ensure strategies are aligned
- Identify, design, implement and review accounting systems and policies
- Ensure reporting functions and ad hoc requests for financial related information are delivered in correct and timely manner
- Manage and develop individuals, ensuring the teams skills are being utilised correctly
- Ensure compliance with legislation and organisational policies
The successful candidate should have industry experience in a group finance function. It would be preferable if this experience was gained in a medium to large company rather than a global PLC. This is a hands on role where the incumbent will have to get into the detail of the role in order to improve systems and processes.
You should hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc)
Very competitive salary and package.