Mixed Tax Senior
We are recruiting for a Tax Senior position in our busy Tax Department. This role involves working on a portfolio of clients consisting of sole traders, partnerships, companies and their directors.
- To act as a day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times
- To be responsible for undertaking the compliance for both personal and corporate clients (preparing Corporation Tax Returns, Personal Tax Returns, Trust and Estate Returns and forms P11D)
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses
- To provide assistance on Tax planning projects including capital gains tax, residence and domicile issues, trusts etc.
- Work with partners on one-off technical assignments for new and existing clients.
- To be the first interface for tax/VAT enquiries
This role requires excellent communication skills and experience dealing with clients.
- Good technical skills and awareness on how to use legislation
- Good working knowledge of Iris tax products is preferred.
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mixed tax role.
Having obtained the ATT (or equivalent) qualification is essential.