Because of rapid company growth, TouchSuite is adding a new position to our Technology team, in our Boca Raton, FL (HQ) office.
We are seeking an analytical and polished Business Analyst with a true passion and understanding for data and how it can impact a business. This individual will be crucial in ensuring the development teams follow effective and efficient methods utilizing Agile/Scrum practices along with ensuring optimal compliance and adherence to all regulations and policies.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis.
- Maintain process workflows and sequence diagrams in project documentation websites.
- Serves as the project manager for Information Technology projects and support the project office applications and processes.
- Define documents and translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Organize information and materials for websites, project portals and other project documentation platforms to ensure accurate, current and timely project information is shared with key stakeholders.
- Maintain communication on project status with all associated parties and manage roll out activities.
- Support IT leaders with individual project needs and administrative tasks
- Support internal IT processes such as assessment tasks.
- Manage the day–to–day tasks that need to be accomplished to ensure that the development is proceeding as expected.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the development of user guides, release notes and training materials.
- Act as a servant leader to remove any impediments blocking progress on multiple software projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Effective communication and critical thinking.
- Ability to think independently and work in a team.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Experience working with chart/diagram tools such as Lucidchart, Draw.io, Gliffy, etc.
- Experience working with multiple team in a front to back data environment and working in a high pace environment with rapidly evolving business collaboration with business partners.
- Experience in working in an agile environment (working with JIRA, Confluence, etc),
- Strong communication skills, and good tech understanding (development background preferred)
- BA in Data Science or related field
- 3+ years in data analytics, Project Management or Fin–Tech industry
- Experience with field service software a plus
What We Provide:
- Proven, Fast– Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits
- The opportunity to be a true entrepreneur