We are looking for an aspiring Credit Controller with Elite Experience looking to progress in an international legeal environment.
This client is an international law firm with nearly 3000 lawyers in offices across Europe, Middle East, Russia & CIS, North & South America, Far East and Australasia.
- Collection of aged debts – including producing, checking and approving all automatic letters issued.
- Liaising regularly with partners and fee earners regarding phone calls to their clients in respect of bills which remains outstanding, and making those calls as required.
- Attending regular meetings with partners to agree the appropriate strategy to collect aged and/or difficult debts, and ensuring all agreed action is taken.
- Dealing with clients via telephone and email while maximising the number of calls made against call targets for the month.
- Monitoring and completion of client to office transfers where appropriate.
- Ensuring all possible steps are taken to assist the relevant department in achieving their monthly cash collection targets.
- Maintaining relevant notes regarding debtors on in–house accounts system.
- Attend regular meetings alongside revenue controller with partners to review their ledgers and work closely alongside revenue controller to deal with any issues partners have with their ledgers.
- Dealing with queries from partners, fee earners and secretaries.
- Providing general assistance to the Revenue Manager with ad hoc projects, as required.
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ARCS and the Elite accounts system would be an advantage
- Flexible and prepared to work additional hours at month, quarter and year ends
- Willingness to work beyond core business hours to meet clients' expectations.