A Payroll position to join a payroll team at a large technology company in Hatfield covering end to end payroll processing for a large payroll using SAP payroll system.
A large, well–established, world leading technology company with offices based in Hatfield in Hertfordshire.
The Payroll Officer will work in a team of 4 payrollers and will:
- process end to end payroll for circa 4000 employees
- manual calculations for deductions and tax
- processing year end HMRC such as P11Ds and P60s
- administering benefits for employees
The Payroll Officer should:
- be working in a role requiring end to end processing of payroll
- be able to carry out manual calculations such as SSP and SMP
- have a strong knowledge of legislation around pay, tax and pensions
- know about year end HMRC processing
- have good Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- ideally have used SAP payroll systems previously
The Payroll Officer will receive a salary of GBP26,000–GBP28,000, along with the company benefits. You will be initially employed on a 12 month contract basis.