Business Analyst - Global HR portal
Leading financial services organisation are seeking a Business Analyst to audit, create and improve HR policy, workflow and content management for the Global HR portal. This is a six–month contract GBP300–350 per day.
- Supporting the business in ensuring there are appropriate workflows, templates and policies for Human Resources and that all employees are served appropriately via the HR Tool
- Collaborating with Content owners in defining and developing Content Management policies, standards, guidelines and procedures for all areas of Human Resources.
- Serve as the system administrator for the HR portal and knowledge base in providing service excellence while creating and maintaining a seamless HR user experience.
- Responsible for the delivery of HR Portal maintenance, including development of functional/technical specifications, troubleshooting issues and implementing initiatives alongside the GSDM.
- Manage content and set design standards for the portal in order to communicate effectively with internal clients.
- Prior experience as a Process/ Content Manager for online HR portals
- Technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Candidates with Service Now or Remedy BMC will be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to document processes to a clear and high standard
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. Brittany Newell is the Consultant handling this role.
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news on business transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.