HR Business Analyst
Title: HR Business Analyst
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
Salary: GBP35,000pa + Benefits Package
Our client is a fast growing, and very well–known brand who are continuing to expand. The business is now looking to add to their HR team by recruiting a highly analytical, results driven HR Business Analyst who is looking to drive and ensure that all HR data is used to enhance business decisions. The purpose of the role is to be responsible reporting on HR data to all stakeholders ensured the highest quality data is presented and contributory to the right business outcomes. It will include the implementation of data analytics to enable business change within the HR function. This is an extremely exciting time to join the business and offers an engaging opportunity for the right candidate.
- Design and Implement People Dashboards.
- Create a suit of People reports that enable business decisions.
- Work with payroll to create a suite of reports.
- Ensure timely and accurate production of all people data.
- Take an active lead in consolidating all data, working with the teams to enhance and streamline data production.
- Proactively improve the quality of data within HR, taking ownership for new initiatives and ideas whilst utilising HR analytics best practice.
- Work closely with Reward and Recognition to assist with data analytics.
- Collate the outcomes of the as–is assessment and document the performance of the process today.
- Leading and facilitating process workshops that involve understanding process requirements.
- Processes need to be simple, enabled by technology and deliver the right customer experience to achieve that outcome.
- Continuously review processes for improvement, especially with the introduction of technology, technological upgrades etc.
- Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes.
- Implement change control and undertake impact analysis for any process changes.
- Ensure customer–centric focus and high levels of service across internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a HR Analytical role is essential.
- Experience using excel to an advanced level is essential.
- Exposure to Reward within a wider HR remit is advantageous.
- You will have strong communication and stakeholder relationship skills.
- You will be very process driven and look to drive continuous improvement.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Joanna Middleton on for a private and confidential discussion.