Interim Group Management Accountant
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for an Interim Group Management Accountant within a successful Civil Engineering company with an impressive portfolio of ongoing projects in the UK currently.
You will be reporting to the Group Financial Accountant and will be required to lead in the timely production of the monthly management accounts, maintain the cash flow forecasting routines already in place and assist with the implementation of the improvement initiative in the Finance function. This will be an extremely varied and fast paced role with duties to include but not limited to:
- Adherence to the Group Reporting Timetable.
- Assisting in the development of management account reporting formats.
- Producing the main trading company and the consolidated monthly accounts.
- Preparation and maintenance of weekly cashflow forecast.
- Managing bank accounts on a day to day basis.
- Approval of payments.
- HMRC reporting and deadlines.
- Managing the day to day workload in the Finance department.
- Preparation of the year–end audit files and liaison with auditors during statutory audit process.
- Debtor, creditor and WIP analysis.
- Production of ad–hoc reports & analysis.
- Qualified CIMA or equivalent accounting qualification.
- Experience of working in a contracting project business.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage team members.
- Experience of SAP.
For more information, please contact Bill Brace at Taylor Hawkes