Business Analyst - Learning & Development
High profile financial services organisation are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join the sourcing project – people and organisation workstream. This is a six–month contract based in London GBP300–400 per day.
- Working alongside the L&D Manager to create re–usable assets for the on– boarding for new sites and new teams for LSEG, including, but not limited to – manager and colleagues on–boarding guides and processes, induction/thriving materials, building new team learning interventions, etc.
- Support sourcing of content, management of the development of content with third parties
- Work with relevant stakeholders to understand processes and capture data effectively to create process documents as required
- Creation of PowerPoint slides, SOPs, process and flow charts. Expert at using MS office products, version control and management of data/documents
- Monitor project activities and acts as member of working groups to ensure that Learning activities are picked up and actions required are agreed and captured
- Experience of design, development and sourcing of L&D programmes within financial services
- Experience of managing LMS and developing eLearning solutions
- Previous experience operating and influencing in a global, matrix environment
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. Brittany Newell is the Consultant handling this role.
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news on business transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.