Finance Business Partner
This role allows you to develop your business partnering skills and help direct a rapidly expanding media business.
My client is a fast growing healthcare communications and market access group. They are made up of specialist, best-in-class businesses, that individually are experts in their own fields. Currently, they are a group of around 300 people, operating across a wide range of disciplines in the UK, US and UAE. They work with almost all of the world's top 40 pharmaceutical companies, as well as many device, diagnostic and healthcare delivery organisations, from small start-ups to major multinationals at a UK, regional and global level.
- To develop, evolve and bring consistency to weekly & monthly management reporting and be responsible for consolidating all Succinct Group results
- To act as a key business partner and provide value add decision support and insight and individual agency and Succinct Group level
- Build strong relationships with business unit leads becoming key to financial decision-making
- Revenue control throughout the Succinct Group
- Direct responsibility for 2 of the Succinct Group business units
- To develop and lead on working capital reporting, reviews and improvements
- Lead on annual planning and quarterly reviews
- Undertake analysis of new initiatives
- Responsibility for 2 part qualified management accountants
- To identify, communicate, and where necessary own, key changes to ERP systems
- Various ad hoc activities
- Excellent Academic record with a degree from a top university
- ACA qualified or equivalent; minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a relevant corporate function
- Broad knowledge of finance and accounting and, in particular, IFRS standards
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities with ability to work in a multi-currency environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work at all levels in the organisation (from the least experienced to senior management)
- Compelling written and oral communications skills
The opportunity to work at a rapidly expanding business and work hand-in-glove with the CEO on the strategy of the business.