A permanent Finance Analyst role based in the Oxfordshire area.
A well established and expanding Organisation looking to hire a further Finance Analyst into their Oxford team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will consist of the following:
- Produce and deliver month end reports.
- Financial analysis and reporting.
- Consolidation and production of monthly Group management accounts to provide key management information to the Directors and senior management of the business on a timely basis.
- production of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Assist in the production of the Group Statutory Report & Accounts.
- Improve and develop financial models and other analytical tools.
- Ad hoc project work and reporting as and when required from the business.
The successful Finance Analyst will be an active studier, part qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA and with either a previous background in Financial Analysis or a Management Accountant.
Excellent package, parking on site and scope to progress, along with study support.