The position is responsible for managing the bookkeeping and finance duties. Primary responsibilities include AR/AP, processing payroll, bank reconciliations, and other finance–related duties. This position typically requires a 4–6 hours twice a month, on premises (Union Square).
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Applying accounting skills, including purchasing backup, journal entries, and all bookkeeping through financial statement preparation
- Support adhoc special billing processes
- Participating in activities needed to support the management functions of the team
- Performing other duties as assigned
Company Description Integrated Marketing Partners is a digital marketing agency that works with world–class clients in technology and financial services. We are located in downtown San Francisco.