I am currently working with a leading & well established oragnisation who are looking for a Payroll manager to join on an intitl interim basis.
Key Payroll Manager Responsibilities
- Lead members of the Payroll Department and foster their professional growth and development.
- Build Payroll capability to ensure we can meet current and future business requirements.
- Continuously review our payroll processes to ensure we optimise the use of our IT capability
- Ensure that client payrolls are run on time.
- Ensure the year end information is sent on time to HMRC and are correct according to our records
- Ensure clients understand laws relating to payroll Answer client queries relating to payroll issues.
- Management and Leadership
- Ensure the payroll department is correctly staffed and skilled.
- Manage the members of the payroll department, conducting performance reviews and ensuring training is conducted where needed.
- Collate information regarding the current payroll run.
- Payroll Professional
- Run a payroll using the software
- Check all reports and payslips produced and send to client Collate year end information
- Produce year end reports
- Check reports and send to the HMRC
Should you require further information or wish to register your interest please do get in contact at