International Tax Accountant - London - Up to ??70,000
I'm currently sourcing an International Tax accountant for one of the leading syndicates within the Lloyd's market. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a very technical and close–knit team where the successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of Tax.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Corporate tax compliance and advisory; assisting in the production of the group and entities tax provision, advising the business on matters related to the group's corporate tax profile
- Assisting in the creation of transfer pricing documentation / Country–by–country reporting in compliance with the OECD framework
- Advising the business on VAT related queries
- Advising the business on technical IPT matters / staying informed surrounding any IPT rate changes both in the UK and overseas
- Advice on employment tax issues, when necessary
- Ad–hoc support for project work, including the finance transformation programme and Brexit response
Essential Knowledge and experience
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified / Corporate background
- Insurance Tax experience is preferred
- Highly motivated
- Desiring to learn and increase their advisory skills across a broad range of tax
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join one of the leading players within the Lloyd's market and report directly to the businesses' Head of Tax. Further to this, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a broad range of tax areas and improve their technical skills on the job.
If the role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please contact Chris Cotton on