(Assistant) Accountant - Sizable MNC
Your new company
My client is a MNC. With its expansion, the Company would like to hire (assistant) accountants.
Your new role
- Prepare statutory reporting
- Handle payroll matters
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare management reports
- Review and improve internal control
- Occasional travel may be required
- Handle ad-hoc projects as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- With professional accounting qualification
- At least 2-3 years accounting experience
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a big team in the regional headquarter with plenty of promotion opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Joe Lam at 2230 7932.