Intern/实习生（审计部） - Summer Internship
- Report to associate, senior associate, manager and /or partner.
- Assist in the provision of auditing and other services to clients.
- Assist audit team by providing supporting documentation or information that is required for the successful completion of an engagement.
- Completing other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- With or without audit experience is acceptable;
- Major in accounting and auditing is preferred;
- Good computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, presentations, email, internet);
- Ability to produce work with acceptable standard of presentation and accuracy.
- Self-organization, team spirit, professional appearance, good learning ability.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin and English.