Finance Director, IFRS 17 - EXCLUSIVE*
A Finance Director job focusing in IFRS 17 & 9 within a front-running insurer.
Your new company
This company is one of the largest life insurance group in the world. Their multinational business footprint has develop the brand into one of the most well-known and trusted financial institution. The company has a redirection in their business in APAC and has received success and is continuing expansion. The company has a very friendly and family-knit culture, as well as encourages internal career growth.
Your new role
In this leadership role, you will directly impact the business by utilising your knowledge in IFRS 17/9/4. You'll manage a qualified team of finance professionals with varying levels of experience. You'll be the key point of contact for your implementation project across the business, partnering closely with Senior Management and key players of the actuarial department.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- A strong foundation within IFRS Reporting/Accounting Policy/Insurance Financial Reporting/IFRS 17, IFRS 9 projects
- Significant years of experience gained within the Professional Accounting field (Big 4) or Insurance Industry focusing on IFRS implementation/reporting/policy development
- The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
- Be a natural leader and have the ability to work autonomously and provide guidance and mentorship for your team
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Take on the lead in a brand-new IFRS 17 project and tackle new responsibilities as a leader of the business
- Long-term career opportunities
- Global mobility and opportunities
- Emphasis on work-life balance and flextime
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Accounting & Finance positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu at Shannagh.Wu@hays.com.hk [mailto:Shannagh.Wu@hays.com.hk]