Financial Accountant (up to 35K)
6 days left
- Part time
A leading pharmaceutical company looking for a Financial Accountant to join their expanding HK team.
Your new company
Your new company is a leading pharmaceutical company in Asia and globally. Their Hong Kong office is now looking for an experienced accounting professional to join their team as Financial Accountant (on-going contract) supporting daily accounting operation.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for ensuring the financial statement in compliance with internal and local policies, supporting Financial Reporting Audit, monitoring cash flow forecast , month-end closing as well as budget review. Your prior working experience within financial accounting area would be beneficial to the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- With 4- 6 years of experience working in accounting industry, preferable within life science / pharmaceutical company
- Solid understanding of accounting procedures, principles and the local Tax Regulations is required
- Qualified CPA or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get the opportunity to build your career in a world-leading commercial company with exposure in MNC environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities within contracting and project, please feel free to contact Ashley Wong at Hays on +852 2230 7449 or email Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org