流程经理 - 总帐
- Full time
- Lead a team of 8-10 Senior Accountant / Accountant to perform finance shared services covering A&A.
- Hire and manage Senior Accountant / Accountant, ensure the process team is staffed with right talents, develop team and execute an engagement strategy to retain and reward top talents
- Work closely with hotel financial controllers and their leaders to complete migration of A&A process to shared services center, identify issues and non-standardized processes during migration for decision making
- Develop domain expertise driving better risks and process improvement opportunity identification, keep abreast of latest changes in external and internal policies related to A&A
- Execute standardization, simplification and digital solution projects to enable shared services and deliver productivity per plan. Drive cost, quality and speed KPIs per service level agreed
- Engage in operation rhythms that drive appropriate oversight and smart decision making within shared services operation and with key stakeholders, i.e., hotel finance controllers or their delegates
- Promote a collaborative culture and work with other process leaders to share best practices and knowledge across teams and processes for continuous improvement
- Resolve daily operational issues and make improvement plan
- Ensure hotel revenue and F&B cost for previous day is accurately and completely reported, variances investigated.
- Ensure Monthly / Yearly End Closing and Reporting accuracy and timely to external and internal bodies by cut off dates.
- Prepare Monthly Management and Analytics Reports for hotel revenue and F&B cost.
- Implementation for Confidentiality of revenue and cost information
- Implementation for filing of revenue and cost documents are to be filed and retained for time limits specified in PRC Local Regulations.
- Implementation Sun/WINAC, Opera PMS and Infrasys POS system, Check SCM/EAM security control. User right only restricted to designated staff only. Back-up in the event of disruption/ transmission problems
- Other ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of progressive experience in finance, controllership, operations roles with 2+ years of A&A experience
- Strong controllership and accounting background, CPA certified preferred, ACCA preferred
- Experience in managing mid-sized team
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese
- Able to manage in a matrixed organization
- Good knowledge of standard financial/ERP systems architecture (Win A/C, Sun Systems, Check SCM/EAM, Opera PMS, Infrasys)
- Readiness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time in the initial set up phase (up to 6 months)
Apply for 流程经理 - 总帐
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly