高级流程经理 - 应收帐
- Full time
- Lead a team of 30-60 to perform finance shared services covering I2C.
- Hire and manage Process Manager, ensure the process team is staffed with right talents, develop team and execute an engagement strategy to retain and reward top talents
- Partner with hotel financial controllers and their leaders to complete migration of I2C process to shared services center, identify issues and non-standardized processes during migration for decision making
- Develop domain expertise driving better risks and process improvement opportunity identification, keep abreast of latest changes in external and internal policies related to I2C process.
- Identify and drive standardization and simplification across hotels for I2C process to enable shared services to deliver productivity per plan and cost, quality and speed KPIs per service level agreed
- Implement digital solutions to support shared services platform and drive operational excellence
- Manage operation rhythms for I2C process that drive appropriate oversight and smart decision making within shared services operation and with key stakeholders, i.e., hotel finance controllers
- Promote a collaborative culture that amplifies best practices and knowledge sharing across different teams and processes
- Support group audit services and analytics as needed to identify and mitigate financial risks
- Ensure Billings to Debtors and Settlements are processed accurately and timely, based on original approved supporting document. Discrepancies are investigated and solved timely.
- Ensure travel agent commission processing by cut-off date.
- Ensure clearance of permanent folios and credit card settlements in timely and accurately.
- Ensure Monthly / Yearly End Closing and Reporting accuracy and timely to external and internal bodies by cut off dates
- Implementation for credit evaluation before approval for extension of credit.
- Ensure sufficient guarantees obtained from clients before check-out or end of function, to minimize collection risk.
- Implementation for preparation and analytics for Monthly AR Aging Report, take monthly Credit Meeting minutes with proposed action.
- Implementation for Confidentiality of Debtors information
- Implementation for AR documents are to be filed and retained for time limits specified in PRC Local Regulations.
- Implementation Sun/WINAC, Opera PMS and Infrasys POS system. User right only restricted to designated staff only. Back-up in the event of disruption/ transmission problems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 8+ years of progressive experience in finance, controllership, operations roles with 2+ years of I2C process experience, hotel finance experience preferred
- Strong controllership and accounting background, CPA certified preferred, ACCA preferred
- Experience in leading a big team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese
- Able to manage in a matrixed organization
- Proven change agent with simplification and process improvement skills
- Good knowledge of standard financial/ERP systems architecture (Win A/C, Sun Systems, Opera PMS, Infrasys)
- Readiness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time in the initial set up phase (up to 6 months)
Apply for 高级流程经理 - 应收帐
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly