Senior Process Manager, Receive to Pay
- Full time
- Lead a team of 30-50 to perform finance shared services covering R2P.
- Hire and manage process leaders, ensure the process team is staffed with right talents, develop team and execute an engagement strategy to retain and reward top talents
- Partner with hotel financial controllers and their leaders to complete migration of R2P process to shared services center, identify issues and non-standardized processes during migration for decision making
- Develop domain expertise driving better risks and process improvement opportunity identification, keep abreast of latest changes in external and internal policies related to R2P process.
- Identify and drive standardization and simplification across hotels for R2P process to enable shared services to deliver productivity per plan and cost, quality and speed KPIs per service level agreed
- Implement digital solutions to support shared services platform and drive operational excellence
- Manage operation rhythms for R2P process that drive appropriate oversight and smart decision making within shared services operation and with key stakeholders, i.e., hotel finance controllers
- Promote a collaborative culture that amplifies best practices and knowledge sharing across different teams and processes
- Support group audit services and analytics as needed to identify and mitigate financial risks
- Ensure daily document processing and posted to accounting system accurately by cut off dates
- Ensure payments to be processed accurately as per scheduled frequency.
- Ensure Monthly / Yearly End Closing and Reporting accuracy and timely to external and internal bodies by cut off dates
- Implementation for filing of payment documents, copies of these Invoices/ Contracts are to be filed and retained for time limits specified in PRC Local Regulations.
- Implementation Sun/WINAC and DMS system security control. User right only restricted to designated staff only. Back-up in the event of disruption/ transmission problems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 8+ years of progressive experience in finance, controllership, operations roles with 2+ years of R2P process experience, FSSC experience preferred
- Strong controllership and accounting background, CPA certified preferred, ACCA preferred
- Experience in leading a big team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese
- Able to manage in a matrixed organization
- Proven change agent with simplification and process improvement skills
- Good knowledge of standard financial/ERP systems architecture (Win A/C, Sun Systems, Check SCM/EAM, DMS)
- Readiness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time in the initial set up phase (up to 6 months)
Apply for Senior Process Manager, Receive to Pay
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly