Process Manager, Stamp & Payroll
- Lead a team of 8-10 process associate to perform finance shared services covering stamp and payroll.
- Hire and manage process associate, ensure the team is staffed with right talents, develop team and execute an engagement strategy to retain and reward top talents
- Work closely with hotel service manager / leaders to complete migration of stamp and payroll to shared services center, identify issues and non-standardized processes during migration for decision making
- Implement safeguard system for company/hotel official stamp custody and affixing.
- Develop domain expertise driving better risks and process improvement opportunity identification, keep abreast of latest changes in external and internal policies related to stamp and payroll
- Execute standardization, simplification and digital solution projects to enable shared services and deliver productivity per plan. Drive cost, quality and speed KPIs per service level agreed
- Engage in operation rhythms that drive appropriate oversight and smart decision making within shared services operation and with key stakeholders, i.e., hotel finance controllers or their delegates
- Promote a collaborative culture and work with other process leaders to share best practices and knowledge across teams and processes for continuous improvement
- Resolve daily operational issues and make improvement plan
- Ensure daily and monthly payroll processing accuracy by cut off dates, including payroll payment, IIT payment, mandatory social insurance, casual labor payment, union dues, payslips distribution etc.
- Ensure Monthly Journal Vouchers and Reporting accuracy and timely to external and internal bodies by cut off dates;
- Implementation for filing of payment documents, copies of these invoices/ contracts are to be filed and retained for time limits specified in PRC Local Regulations.
- Implement recording system for company contract custody.
- Implement confidentiality of Payroll Information.
- Other ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of progressive experience in finance, controllership, operations roles with 2+ years of stamp and payroll experience, FSSC experience preferred
- Strong controllership and accounting background, CPA certified preferred,ACCA preferred.
- Experience in managing mid-sized team
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese
- Able to manage in a matrixed organization
- Good knowledge of standard financial/ERP systems architecture (Win A/C, Sun Systems, HR Mgt system)
- Readiness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time in the initial set up phase (up to 6 months)