My client is a London based Property Developer based in Central London currently undertaking a large scale mixed residential and commercial development.
They are currently in the early stages of building a team to manage all the accounts for the project and are looking to hire a Finance Manager to undertake the following duties:
- Input incoming invoices into the accounting system
- Payment run reports
- Monthly management reports
- Vat returns
- Raising invoices
- CIS reporting
- Management and updating all aspects of the internal accounting procedures
- Liaising with management and generating reports as and when needed.
- Preparing financial statements up to audit stage.
- Ad Hoc duties
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working for a property developer
- Experienced at CIS reporting and VAT returns
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.