- Full time
Purpose of the Position:
- This position mainly focuses on plant cost control, financial process setup and improvement for new plant.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assist plant controller to set up process to support new plant smooth operation. Ensure timely and accurate closing and monthly forecast. Support long term (5 years) plan and annual budget. Support plant cost saving initiatives. Metal management. Ensure compliance to SOX requirement and policies. Other tasks assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or related field
- At least 6 years’ experience of related job Experience of Big 4 or manufacturing cost management is preferred CPA or ACCA is preferred
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and processes
- Be familiar with the methods of cost calculation & cost management Ability to communicate in both Chinese & English fluently and effectively Advanced Excel skills are required
- Cost supervision experience is desired New plant startup experience is an advantage Experience with Oracle is preferred
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision. Strongly self-motivated, independent and cooperative. Responsible, analytical, meticulous, and result-oriented. Good interpersonal communication skills.
Apply for Accounting Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly