An exciting new role for a part-qualified Financial Accountant to work as part of a small-medium sized Finance team, supporting the Finance Manager & Finance Director. The role will allow the successful candidate to gain a great deal of experience, touching on all Financial Accounting aspects of this growing business. With scope for future progression in to a Management Accountant role.
A medium sized business located in the Walton-On-Thames area, based in luxury offices with great benefits, and excellent development opportunities.
The Financial Accountant opportunity involves;
- Head Office overheads reporting.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- VAT return calculation and file preparation.
- Financial control implementation including internal auditing
- Preparing statutory accounts and audit schedules and liaising with auditors.
- External reporting, ONS, DEFRA.
- Prepare and process deferred revenue.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Processing intercompany transactions
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant role will;
- ideally be part qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA (not essential)
- have previously worked in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel
The Financial Accountant role can pay between £28-32,000 + excellent benefits, development and progression.