On behalf of a business based just outside of Newbury I am recruiting for a permanent Payroll Specialist to join their expanding in-house payroll team.
My client works with a number of instantly-recognisable brand is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
This permanent role will involved:
- Supporting the running of the monthly in-house payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed and audited in a timely manner
- Understanding of all Statutory Payments; NI, Tax, SMP, SSP etc
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
- Supporting Pension administration & submissions
To be considered for this permanent role you must have the following:
- Working knowledge of UK payroll legislation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.