Finance Assistant/ Finance Analyst
A permanent Finance Assistant/ Finance Analyst opportunity to provide analytical support to the Projects team.
Well established Banbury based Organisation. Looking for a Finance Assistant/ Finance Analyst to work closely with their projects team.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Assistant/ Finance Analyst will consist of the following:
- Set up and close projects in Sage, on receipt of all notification of order and closure emails, and update jobs list.
- Produce initial budget costings for projects and issue to Project Manager and Project Financial Controller.
- Produce Final costings for each project once closed, including full analysis of budget and actual cost variances - to include graphs for installation, production and design hour and cost comparisons where applicable.
- Maintain control of the jobs list and update with information from any revised notifications of order and variations.
- Produce fortnightly costings for projects, based on actual up-to-date information from Sage and other resources.
- Meet with the Project Finance Controller and Project Managers on a fortnightly basis to discuss and amend forecast costs as necessary.
- Set up pay rates for new starters and update pay rates for individuals upon a change of department.
- Post site request expense values each month.
- Attend handover meetings and job costing closure meetings as required.
The successful candidate will be AAT Level 3 qualified ideally, with excellent attention to detail. Prior experience in Accounts Payable or Receivable or Credit Control will be advantageous- to show an understanding in Accounts. Full training will be provided.
Excellent package, full training and development.