Are you looking to utilise you Tax skills with a fantastic Mid-Tier firm?
My client is a large independent 5 partner Practice based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre who boast to have one of the largest Trust departments in the North West. Due to an increase in new clients they are looking expand their team and are looking for an experienced Trust Advisor to take on their own portfolio of clients.
You will join a growing and dynamic Practice where you will receive full support from the Trust Manager where will you will deliver a high quality service to all your clients.
The key elements of the role include -
- Ensure the computerised Accounting records for their portfolio are accurate and up to date at all times. To assist the Trust Manager with correspondence and queries from clients and other professionals e.g. HMRC, brokers, banks and lawyers.
- Prepare trust accounts, tax returns and computations for Trust manager approval.
- Prepare charity accounts and complete charity returns for Trust manager approval.
- Assist Trust manager with queries relating to income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and calculations arising from this.
- Assist with general department administration duties.
- Assist the Trust Manager with trust accounting administration.
In order to be considered you will have -
- Proven trust, tax and accounts technical knowledge and experience gained in a similar practice environment.
- ATT/STEP is advantageous
- Competent using MS Officclients
- Experience using trust accounts system and CCH
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to influence internal/external clients and colleagues
- The ability to plan and prioritise tasks
This is a fantastic role in a genuinely supportive firm, if you would like further information or if you would like to be considered for this role then please call Emily on 0161 834 6207 or email your CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
Apply for TRUST ADVISOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly