This role will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to join a well established global business that are continuously looking at ways to improve.
Growing Technology business is looking for an accountant to provide financial support to management team to ensure compliance with all financial reporting, planning and regulatory requirements.
- Reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts
- Produce monthly Management Accounts
- Sun System super user
- Ensure that all necessary internal control systems are continuously developed and maintained
- Ensure financial reporting is sufficient, timely and accurate to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organisation's needs
- Ensure there is a good standard of corporate governance
- Act as single point of contact on daily basis for finance function
- Provide support to the CFO as and when required on strategic projects
- Ensure that our key supplier relationships are well managed from a relationship and financial perspective
- Develop a good working relationship with customers and partners on major orders and projects
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of Balance Sheet concepts e.g. Deferred Revenue, Accruals, Prepayments
- Knowledge of corporation tax is not obligatory
- Excellent Excel and PC skills including graphical representation of financial data are essential
- Experience of Sun Systems Accounting highly desirable
- Mandarin language skills highly desirable although not essential
- Able to build effective relationships
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation, listening skills)
- Self-motivated, pragmatic, diligent, credible, detail-conscious and focused on delivery against objectives
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, Accountant to join and develop with this ambitious, multimillion £ entrepreneurial business.
£45,000- £50,000 plus benefits