The role is broad and very varied - involving technical accounting matters and commercial elements. The role will also involve aspects of financial controlling and cost and variance analysis.
My Client is an international business that works alongside instantly recognised brands. Around £50 million turnover, they are one of the biggest manufacturers supplying to their specific market.
The key responsibilities include:
- Financial controlling
- Stock management and analysis
- Budgeting and waste reduction
- Month end duties, including reconciliations]
- Costing and variance analysis
- Business partnering to understand the wider business and its driving factors.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant, ideally with at least 5 years PQE. Experience within the manufacturing industry is not essential but preferred. IT proficiency is advantageous.
A highly competitive salary
Dynamic, evolving role
Fantastic opportunity to develop and grow in a multinational organisation