Interim Senior Management Accountant
We are looking for a Interim Senior Management Accountant for a 6-9 month fixed term contract, for a Housing Association in Oxfordshire.
A leading Housing Association in Oxfordshire
Due to an internal secondment, we are looking for a Interim Senior Management Accountant for a 6-9 month fixed term contract, for a Housing Association in Oxfordshire.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering and representing Finance across the business and cross functions
- Carrying out the final review of the management accounts
- Management of a small and capable team of 3
- Ensuring compliance with financial reporting council requirements, including FRS15 and SORP 2015
- Co-coordinating, preparing and distributing the annual budget, including liaising with directors and budget holders as required.
For this fixed term contract role, we are looking for a Qualified/Qualified by Experience Accountant, preferably with experience of Housing and SORP Accounting.
You will have experience of and exposure to the operations side of a business.
£48,000-£50,000 for a 6 months fixed term contract