Project Engineer - Subdivisions
Civil Project Engineer/ Manager - Civil works, earthworks, subdivisions and more. Operate in the SE. $80-120k
Your new company
Established on the 16th February 1976, your future company have been known to excel in the civil construction industry. Their goal is to provide the highest level of service and best quality of work to clients and job satisfaction to all employees.
The company strive to achieve the above missions with a strong emphasis on environmental sustainability and social responsibility.
Their vast knowledge in the industry has enabled them to offer a wide range of quality services providing the clients a smooth start to end experience to all project in both private and public sector.
These services include:
- Residential and industrial estates
- Bulk and detailed earthworks
- Road and drainage constructions
- Sewerage and water reticulation
- Water Sensitive Urban Design infrastructures - wetlands, spillways, stormwater retention system, open channel
- Retaining wall and fencing
Majority of their projects are situated in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, however we are not restricted to this region only and we have projects stretching from Werribee all the way to Phillip Island.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, the Project Engineer will have:
- Project Management / Engineering experience
- Operational experience in civil construction
- Experience and exposure to client
- Experience in working with authorities, such as local council
- Excellent client relationship management
- Excellent rapport with subcontractors
- Contract management experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Compliance experience with internal systems and Australian standards
What you'll get in return
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits, your development and further training will be looked after and you will be provided with a vehicle for work and personal use as well as a company phone.
Their work book is healthy and growing. Due to the large number of projects wins all around Victoria, you will be working on projects that are close to home, ensuring a very real opportunity for work - life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com , or call James now on 03 9642 4066. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.