I'm recruiting a progressive management reporting role for an excellent business based in Bridgend. The role would suit someone keen to take the next step in their career and gain exposure to monthly management accounting as well as business partnering.
My client is an established business based in Bridgend with a medium sized finance team. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking to recruit at part qualified level on a permanent basis.
As part qualified management accountant you will be responsible for -
- pre-payments and accruals
- monthly forecasting
- Budget setting
- Maintenance of the nominal ledger
- Ad hoc transactional duties
Ideally to apply for this role you will need to demonstrate the following -
- part qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Excellent excel skills
- Ideally a accountancy and finance degree
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
A salary of £22-27k plus study and other great benefits.