- Finance Manager in the not-for-profit sector.
- Work for a historic organisation making a great contribution to medicine.
Our client are an organisation with deep roots who look after the interests of thousands of people. They are committed to the advancement of medicine and raising awareness of their mission.
- Producing statutory accounts and effective reconciliations.
- Provide annual budgets, strategic planning, monthly and quarterly management accounting reports, forecasts, and commentaries on variances.
- Managing the day to day finance function, including but not limited to the management of a team of four.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous experience of charity accounting and reporting is preferable.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Line management experience preferable.
- £45,000 - £50,000