Marketing & Communications Manager / 市场经理
- Responsible for implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, digital, communications and public relations programme that will enhance LehmanBrown’s image and position within the marketplace, general public perception externally and internally across our workforce within LehmanBrown.
- Plan, deliver and coordinate logistics in the role of event manager for LehmanBrown ‘company-initiated’ and ‘company – participating events’.
‘Events’ will refer to the below and more as appropriate
‒ Corporate Seminars
‒ Specific Marketing & PR Events
‒ Public training workshops
‒ Internal Company Events
‒ Community events as part of the company’s CSR programme).
- Responsible for digital marketing activities, including official website, social media, SEO/SEM, digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for managing the editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all LehmanBrown publications and content.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with Chambers of Commerce, professional bodies and other key bodies of influence to maintain LehmanBrown’s respected position in these arenas; and encourage further participation from other staff across both the marketing department and company as a whole to enhance our brand.
- Open up speaking opportunities for senior management and Partners to actively promote LehmanBrown and facilitate our knowledge transfer expertise in all key markets.
- Coordinate media interest in LehmanBrown, ensure regular contact with target media outlets and ensure appropriate responses to media requests.
- Coordinate the appearance of all marketing collateral (print, physical) and electronic materials with the designer.
- Communicate internally with our departments and territories on all matters marketing, communications and public relations.
- Ensure that LehmanBrown regularly conducts relevant market research and monitor the trends while overseeing this activity.
- Cooperation with agencies and other suppliers. Work closely with HR to initiate positive employer branding, effective recruitment events and integrate the holistic marketing strategy with HR where appropriate.
Budgeting & Financial Planning
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/Digital/PR programmes, monitor progress of these, assure adherence and evaluate overall performance.
Identify trends and ideas and optimize costs and performance against data.
People Management & Staff Development
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide a small but valuable team.
- Applications should hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of marketing, communications or PR. A Master’s degree in discipline related to the role would be desirable but not essential.
- Must have digital marketing experience. and demonstrate knowledge and experience across the spectrum of the marcom mix.
- Whether a native speaker or non-native English speaking applicant, you should have excellent English skills across all disciplines (speaking, reading, writing and listening).