It is a worldwide trend that cloud computing is shifting the landscape of accounting service practices. In China, the increasing transparency in the tax system and growing expectations from business customers also predict profound change. The sector which serves small and startup business is undergoing a transformation where compliance work is increasingly commoditized and value-added business advisory becomes the main stream of revenue
Accountants are naturally conservative, and they are fearful of any change. However there are always minorities with an innovative mindset who loves to explore new ideas and looks to harness the opportunities brought by new technology to set their careers apart.
Axel standard (a subsidiary of Megi) is an alliance representing a large number of industrial-leading and forward-looking accounting practices who want to shine in the cloud-accounting era and eager to help their business clients thrive. We are a platform where you, who wants to proactively embrace the cloud technology, can upgrade your skills and learn practically about how cloud-accounting adds value to business clients. We accelerate your career path toward a genuine cloud-accountant.
You will be assigned to one of our partner accounting firm to work and obtain ongoing training and mentoring from Axel standards’ cloud accounting gurus. After a period of 6-24 months on-the-job training you can choose to join one of our partner practices as a senior manager, or start your own career as a freelancer small business advisor, or even start your own cloud accounting practice.
- Bookkeeping tasks including coding transactions, AR/AP, expenses, assets, Journal Entries, TAX filing
- Daily accounting functions, such as bank statement reconciliation, printing and tracking of fapiao, payroll.
- Structure clients’financial administration and reporting system, and set up cloud accounting and integrated SAAS add-on software systems.
- Regular review of clients’accounting system, and ensure data records are accurate and clean up errors.
- Analyze financial statements and management reports, assist with cash flow forecasts.
- Provide advisory services, such as internal control structure, budgeting and tax refunding.
- Interest in Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize modern cloud-based accounting and other platforms
- Curious, great communicator in English and Chinese (verbally and in writing), problem-solver
- Ability to operate with minimal oversight, yet knows when to stop and ask for assistance to ensure high efficiency
- Education Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or related majors.
- Experience Requirements: Applicants must have 2+ years’ experience in accounting and management
Preferred experience in working with accounting and advisory companies. Engagements in business consulting projects in accounting, tax, business process management and controlling is certainly a plus. Experiences in implementing ERP systems is also preferred.
- Part-time candidates need to work 12 – 24 hours in the office per week, with ability to work remotely other times.
- ACCA preferred
Interested candidates should apply via e-mail by submitting a resume. Please let us know why you are interested in Axel standard platform and any experience or interests that you feel are relevant to the position.