- A key role in providing finance and support services across the group.
- Working for an impressive and unique charity based in Huddersfield.
The charity work with a number of authorities across the UK and provide a unique and award-winning service.
As Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following activities within the Finance and Support services departments:
- Oversee preparation and production of financial reports.
- Work with the trustees to deliver clear information on financial performance, risk analysis and assessment.
- Ensure appropriate policies, risk management techniques and controls are embedded.
- Lead the management of Health and Safety.
- Work closely with HR to develop services which deliver the people strategy.
- Support the It and SMT with upcoming change requirements.
The role is a broad role offering great strategic exposure across the Charity, therefore the successful candidate should have the following previous skills and experience:
- Fully qualified accountant.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good understanding of Charity governance.
- Able to work at director level within a charity.
- Passionate about service delivery.
- Experience of overseeing multiple disciplines.
- Competitive salary of £55,000 to £60,000
- Working for an Award-winning Charity.
- Brilliant work culture.
- Excellent holiday.