Salary GBP24,000 – GBP26,000
Oakleaf Partnership is excited to be partnered with a leading third sector organisation located in Birmingham City Centre, who are looking for an experienced Payroll officer to join their new offices in Birmingham. The Payroll officer will sit on the HR Operations team and report into the Payroll Manager.
The Payroll officer will be responsible for???
- Processing payroll for over 1,200 staff members
- Processing third party payments
- Prepare monthly and yearly reports for the Finance Department
- Assist in the review and management of staff benefits ie. Pension provisions, life assurance and holiday purchase
- Ensure all processes fully comply with legislation and audits
The successful Payroll officer will have???
- CIPP qualification or equivalent
- In–depth knowledge of SAP Success Factors
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in creating reports related to HR and Payroll systems
- Benefits administration experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a really rewarding sector, based in newly refurbished, open plan offices a short walk from Birmingham city centre. You will join a supportive new team who are passionate about what they do.