Junior Business Analyst
- Analyze the organization and parts of the organization's processes with regards to financial
performance, report out on the financial performance and identify and manage ways to further
improve the financial situation.
- Execute month–end closing process.
- Analyze, review, consolidate monthly and quarterly results.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting exercises to help the business in making decisions.
- Business Unit support: ad hoc issues, projects, ???
- Assist in the annual operating plan: preparation of templates, consolidation of inputs, challenging of
results, analyze data, prepare reporting.
- Ensure Sarbannes–Oxley compliance.
- Ad hoc tasks: margin analysis, cost control exercises.
- Commercial partnership: analyze forecasts, AOP's, sales meeting data,???
- Master in (Applied) Economic Sciences or equivalent work experience
- Management Accounting: profound knowledge of all management accounting aspects
- General Accounting: knowledge of basic accounting principles
- IT skills: profound knowledge of excel, experience with ERP is an asset but not a must
- Communication: ability to speak and write in business language, ability to give presentation in English
- Analytical skills: ability to analyze figures, identify issues/variances/inbalances, identify correlations
and draw conclusions from data.
- Language skills: English and Dutch are a must.
What we offer:
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change??? we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative – where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
We look forward to receiving your application.