Accounts Payable, Fast-growing Company, 1930 ZAVENTEM
- Verify all incoming invoices/credit card statements are correct;
- Encode incoming invoices & payment date;
- Follow–up Accounts Receivables;
- Preparation work for the external Accountant (bi–monthly);
- Management of financial & HR related contracts;
- Reporting of all fee earners' turnover & cash planning;
- Follow–up audit & engagement letters;
- Back–up to the Team Member outgoing invoicing.
- No experience necessary, the right attitude & desire to work in Accounts Payable are absolute musts;
- Background in Finance;
- Excellent Dutch & Very Good English (written & spoken) with good spoken French;
- Sound Microsoft Office knowledge;
- You are bright, nicely confident in your skill set & hence capable of working independently and proactively within a team;
- You will need to be an excellent prioritiser in order to manage multiple priorities simultaneously & meet your deadlines;
- You are both discrete & trustworthy;
- You always think things through, are attentive to detail & work well with procedures;
- You are hands on with a real desire to be involved in contributing to the company"s success.
- A dynamic, accurate & efficient Financial Assistant is vital
- Positive working atmosphere
- Competitive salary (including non–recurrent Performance Bonus, Meal Vouchers, Group & Hospitalization insurance, Free Parking & Team Events)
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for a Financial Assistant for a Fast–growing Company located in 1930 ZAVENTEM.