Accounts Payable Assistant
- Company's payment activities are accurate and timely
- Supplier and customer queries resolved in timely fashion
- Supplier statement reconciliations completed to schedule
My client is a leading transport and logistics company based in The City of London location. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant who is familiar with '3 way matching to Purchase Orders (POs).
Role duties for the Accounts Payable Assistant, based in this City of London HQ are:
- Process invoices in a timely manner
- Review and process e-invoicing files received form suppliers
- Ensure that the procedures for authorising purchase invoices are adhered to
- Ensure that VAT inputs and outputs are accurately identified
- Assist in resolving disputes between the company and external suppliers / customers
- Ensure that supplier statement reconciliations are prepared on a periodic basis
To secure the Accounts Payable Assistant role you must:
- Working knowledge of purchase ledger modules (Oracle)
- MUST HAVE 3 WAY MATCHING TO PO'S
- Good understanding of Accounts Payable & Receivable processes
- Good standard of numeracy & literacy
- Good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communicator
In return my client will offer an immediate start for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant on an ongoing long term temporary basis.
Please only apply to this if you are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE and have experience of 3 WAY MATCHING OF INVOICES TO PO's.
My client will pay £12-15 per hour for the right candidate.