School Finance Manager
School finance manager – Required to cover absence until July 2018 –
ITN Mark are currently seeking an experienced school finance manager to cover absence until July 2018.
The succesful candidate will:
Work collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Groups of each schools to ensure the strategic vision and leadership of the schools is supported
- Take day to day responsibility for the work of the Finance Officers
- In conjunction with the Finance Director and Principals, to plan strategically to optimise the schools' financial resources, taking account of long term plans and developments
- Ensure that all regulations and protocols laid down by the DfE, the ESFA and the trust are adhered to
- Have significant experience within the school financial management sector
Benefits of working with ITN Mark:
- Continued professional development for secondary teachers
- Weekly pay for Secondary Teachers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark and receive GBP100 worth of Capital Bond vouchers
Working with ITN Mark we take our responsibilities to you seriously and ensure you are supported and rewarded for your efforts.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.