International Tax Accountant
Interim International Tax Accountant role for a prestigious London University.
Your new company
Is a prestigious London University which attracts students from all around the world.
Your new role
You will be the lead and first point of contact for a professional tax advisory service for the University and provide clear guidance and assistance when needed.
You will be responsible for ensuring guidance notes, training materials and other international tax information for all staff is up–to–date and reflects current legislative requirements where applicable.
You will be responsible for international tax reporting to HMRC and for managing the compliance arrangements at the University efficiently.You will also liaise with and provide specialist advice to Business managers on complex international tax matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical and thorough knowledge of international tax
- Experience of preparation of International Tax returns and administration
- Advisory experience for other staff members
- Staff Management experience
- Knowledge of International Tax regulations.
- Knowledge of Criminal Finances Act 2017 (desirable)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Excel skills
What you'll get in return
A competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for a fantastic university.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.