2 days left
- Full time
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links International was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, Zhuhai and Taiwan.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, which are designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.
Links International specialisms in helping organisations across the Asia-Pacific region identify and tackle complex human resources challenges.
To succeed in today's dynamic business climate, it is imperative to engage in innovative, reliable HR solutions. That is why, at Links International, we pride ourselves on delivering quality results by tailoring our solutions to suit our clients' exact business needs, whilst at the same time adapting our offering to keep up with advances in HR technology. We have a strong understanding of the trends associated with HR and aim to bridge the gap between HR and technology.
Due to rapid growth and subsequent expansion we are now looking for a Payroll Specialist in Hong Kong to help drive Links International to becoming the HR Outsourcing partner of choice in Asia.
- Provide our award winning service to clients to maintain client relationship on regular basis
- Responsible for client payroll calculation (eg, salaries, leave, commission, and other compensation calculations)
- Prepare HR reports such as movement, headcount, summary, cost centre allocation and payroll breakdown reports
- Liaise with providers in relation to Pension, insurance and tax authority for Hong Kong
- Input data into Payroll system and maintenance of staff information
- Responsible for implementing a new payroll setup (database, payroll & leave administration)
- Knowledge in processing Hong Kong work visa application
- Responsible for other administrative duties within the payroll team
- Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources and/or end to end HR payroll processes
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources or Payroll department within Hong Kong
- Ability to handle high volume payroll work & adapt to change
- Action-orientated, detail minded and organized
- Solid in payroll procedures, payroll software exposure and Microsoft office.
- Must be good in excel application and sensitive to numbers
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Law
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
If you are interested in this position, please press apply now! Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.