Business Analyst- Investment Restriction
Contract Business Analyst – Investment Restrictions 6–12 months
My client, a global asset management bank, require a business analyst to support the Project Manager and the Lead SME with the documentation of business and functional requirements for a programme of major enhancements to an Investment Restrictions Monitoring platform.
In addition, support the carry through of requirements to planning and execution of functional tests.
Knowledge & Skills
Broad knowledge and understanding of regulatory and prospectus investment restrictions in accordance with AIFMD and UCITS V is desirable (but not essential), together with interpretation, coding and monitoring on an Investment Restrictions monitoring platform.
- Performance of Business Analysis tasks to deliver technical and business transformation in the Investment Compliance space. Duties range from elaboration and drafting of business requirements, through to review of functional specification, liaison with vendor lead BA/developer teams during technical design and development, acceptance test specification, execution and bringing–into–production;
- Development of business processes and work flow in accordance with the defined technical change.
- Experience in the performance of Business Analysis duties across complete systems development life cycle in Financial Services/Investment Management.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Good understanding of Investment Restrictions processes with and one or more supporting platforms is desirable.
- University Degree.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.