Business Analyst, Regulatory,Reporting & Data, Bradford, ??50K
Bradford, West YorkshirePermanent
GBP45,000 – GBP50,000 + Pension
Would you like to work for an outstanding, highly successful business?
In this role the Business Analyst will be responsible contributing towards the delivery of programmes of work within a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will mainly be working on within Data and regulatory change. These projects will cover everything from systems change to reporting.
As Business Analyst – your experience/responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrable experience of working on regulatory change/compliance projects
- Data strategy and reporting
- Able to interpret regulatory requirements and translate into business requirements
- Business Process Modelling Tools
- Impact analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Application of process design notation and standards (BPMN or UML)
For more information please apply urgently and I'll get in touch.
Business Analyst, Regulatory change, Stakeholder management