RP Analytics are currently working with a global logistics organisation with offices around the Midlands area who are seeking a replacement Finance Analyst to sit within their Business Intelligence team.
The role will focus on the facilitation and production of finance reporting both internally and externally and be pivotal to ensuring the ability of the department to achieve reporting requirements and deadlines. The role will be responsible for the development and administration of the client's Cognos system, and also provide support with the administration and development of Coda and Qlikview..
- Administration and development of the financial reporting systems, processes and the production of management information system (currently Cognos, Coda and Qlikview)
- Production of weekly and period information, both for UK and Group reporting – ensuring quality, accuracy and timeliness of information
- Facilitate the production and reporting of budgets, forecasts and three year plans
- Training of staff in relevant software and procedures
- Process improvements to drive quality and speed and presentation of accurate information to stakeholders
- Provide support and contribute to the development of reporting through Qlik products and the development of the corporate data warehouse
- Provide support for major business projects as required
- Completion of any other ad–hoc duties as required
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Detailed knowledge of Cognos is essential
- Knowledge of Coda and Qlik is highly desirable
- Part qualified or QBE accountant, or experience of working within a financial reporting / control environment
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy is essential
- Excellent analytical skills