Business Analyst - Agile - Bradford - ??50K
Salary: Up to GBP50K + Benefits
As a Business Analyst (BA) for this fantastic company you will have many responsibilities. Your main focus will be eliciting requirements and converting them into user stories and functional specifications. Your time will be spent as a hands–on BA. This will also include, facilitating workshops , Process Mapping, liaising with development team, building relationships across the business as well as other tasks.
How will you be spending your time?
- Requirements Gathering/Documenting
- Process Mapping
- Assessing Change
- Liaising with development team
- Contribute to Quality Assurance testing/Other Test documentation
- Identify and document problems with Solutions/Systems
- Stakeholder Management
- Creating user stories
- Writing functional specifications
What should you bring with you?
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Understanding and experience of Project and Business Analysis Lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- To be able to exemplify improvements in processes
- To be confident in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall Projects
- Ability to build relationships across the Business and IT