FourthLine – Governance, Risk and Complaince Specialists
> Business Analyst required to join a leading Investment Management Firm.
> The candidate will be joining an ongoing Investment Guideline Project.
> MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY 19TH JANUARY 2018, TO START MONDAY 22ND JANUARY 2018
> Role Responsibilities;
- Co–ordinate between the legal, institutional client team and the broader project to help resolve queries as they arise
- Ensuring relevant documentation is up to date, including spreadsheets
- Working alongside Project Manager in assessing the current situation of the project, playing a key role in the progress of the programme.
- Collaborate effectively with project teams to ensure project deliverables remain on track and aligned with business goals.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders.
> Skills and Knowledge;
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to drive project progression
> Preferred but Not Essential
- Understanding of Asset Management sector
- Understanding of legal documentation
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to myself (Peter Brooks). Once received, I will be in touch with further details. Due to the volume of applications, please refrain from calling ahead of submitting a CV.
Risk and Regulatory Compliance Specialist – Interim Services