Senior Business Analyst
Crawford & Co is renowned for their claims management expertise. They work in partnership with their clients through shared values and enthusiasm to jointly focus on what matters most to customers. Their great training, combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and they are now seeking like–minded claims and other professionals who share their passion.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work in the TPA Systems team at Crawford & Company
Liaising with IT and business managers to define IT system requirements and opportunities, and to act as the main IT contact for the business division. The role covers all systems supported by the TPA Systems team in the EMEA AP region.
- Proficiency in user requirements gathering, analysis and functional specification
- Business Analyst techniques, modelling and software design experience gained in a software development environment
- Proficient project management/ coordination capabilities and experience
- Experience in web programming environments may be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be beneficial
- Accurate record keeping
- Understanding issues and finding solutions
- Willingness to support colleagues and peers and offer help
- Responsiveness to change and change management
- Negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Experience of leading projects and working with colleagues based over several sites.
- An understanding of change management procedures and data governance policies (ideally within a Sarbanes–Oxley environment).
- Excellent verbal and written skills